Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

my weekend

it was a nice one, but a tough one a times. i've lived in NYC for 13 years now and i grieve and reflect like the rest of this city and country on September 11th. this being this the 10th anniversary made for an even harder day. but I made the best of it. spent the day being good to myself and the people around me.  i hope you did the same.


this was from Jacques Torres. an ice cream sandwich about the size of my head. worth it though. i didn't even come close to finishing, but i tried. goodness, i tried.  it was eaten in the park right under the manhattan bridge.  one of my favorite spots in BK.

i got some great clothes at Beacon's Closet in park slope. had a beer at Union Hall with kerry. watched Birdemic. i do not suggest doing so. although, with some beers and the right company it might be worth your while. please note: drinks and friends are a MUST for this one. trust me.

and the weekend ended with dinner at Frankies 457. it was fantastic as always. after a long walk, some thinking, and knowing a bit of heaviness still hung it was nice to sit down for some Italian comfort.



No comments:

Post a Comment