Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

my tuesday list

i need lists.  lots of lists.  i write everything down.  i need to.  my mind normally races 1000 miles a minute and i forget everything.  for realz.  so, my tuesday list was to hit up rebounding class, make an awesome dinner, clean up a bit around the apartment, and start this mess:


omg, you guys!  that is my closet.  me.  i own that mess.  how did that happen?  i even took an ugly flash pic so you could have the full idea of what i'm dealing with.  so, i've told you all about our small apartment.  it's small, but compact (props to mike leigh).  we each have one closet.  or wardrobe.  we do not have any other closet space in this place.  we make it work.  here's the problem.  i'm a gal that loves clothes.  i cannot tell a lie (props to george washington).  i love 'em.  and my one dresser and one tiny wardrobe does not do the trick.  i also have a storage unit where i keep seasonal clothes.  yet i still have this on my hands.  so, i've decided to share my embarrassment with you.  i feel that if i tell someone about it, let my secret out, i have to fix it.  motivation and all that.  let's see how this goes...

i also have a few more things on my list that i'll tell you about later.  but here's dinner:


turkey, cheese, bacon melt.  woop woop!  this was awesome.  another inspiration via the kitchn.  it's from Simply Scratch which is a super cool food blog that i'm excited to explore.  i used swiss cheese and some italian turkey.  i chose sourdough bread from my tuesday farmer's market. 


that bread is intense. i want another one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment