Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

laziness

ok, i'm super lazy.  i admit it.  i haven't been blogging at all.  i haven't gone to the gym.  haven't cleaned much.  and haven't cooked since monday.  laaaaaazzzzy!  but, that's all going to change with the weekend. it's a new me this weekend.  or back to the old me, i guess.  whatever.  it's going to be better.  i don't know what got into me this week.  i mean, i had a lot to do.  maybe that's it.  i always had somewhere to be this week.  i saw a play which was exciting.  jerusalem.  mark rylance.  life changer.  seriously.  i can't talk about it much because i get very emotional, but it was something special.  i'm so happy to have been witness to it.  too bad it closes this sunday.  boo!  if you saw it, tell me and we'll chat the day away about it.  what else, what else... oh, i got my haircut again.  a couple of months ago i chopped my long locks off and got short locks.  i loved it.  got great compliments from friends.  i tried it again this week.  i now look like dorothy hamill.  not like there's anything wrong with dorothy hamill.  oh, except that it's not the 70s and i am not a figure skater.  i love when my hairdresser styles it, but when i do it i belong on ice.  oh wells...

and that's about it.  that was my week.  one trip to the gym, broadway, and a cut.  and here i am on a friday.  back from the gym (see?!  already making progress!), lightning storm outside, ready to drink some margaritas with my josh.  good night, if you ask me.  here are some things i'm planning on doing this weekend:

tomorrow, after buying a big skillet at the macy's one day sale (aw yeah), i'm baking this.  i then plan on going the flea.  i've only gone once this summer and i need a few more images for the wall behind our couch.  i will then spend sunday doing housework, baking these, and playing some uno.  i hope you're weekend will also be productive and FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment