Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

getting ready for vacation

Photo Credit from Blizzard-Secret

so, J and i leave for our honeymoon in less than three weeks.  to say that i am excited is a major understatement.  i am not ashamed to admit that i have started packing.  i may have even started a few weeks ago.  there's a logical reason for this though!  our itinerary has us on a few planes, trains and automobiles and because of that we have decided to not overpack.  i am so scared of the airline losing my luggage (we will be on 5 planes total) so we also decided that we will only do carry-ons.  and this is my dilemma...  how do you pack for two weeks in a duffel bag?  and then i found these.  it has completely rocked my world.  you can fit so much in this thing!  and then i just stick it in my duffel.  i also got this one for my unmentionables.  again, amazing.  now, i have to figure out how to pack my shoes.  any ideas for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment