Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

my weekend (before last)

i'm trying to be more productive. josh was away for a few days about a week ago and i kept myself busy. had dinner and drinks with a dear friend, went to an art opening of another dear friend, and tried getting to bed at a reasonable hour. josh and i have a tendency to stay up way too late every night which makes for a lazy me on the weekends. not good. so I took advantage of being alone and got myself in bed before midnight. that's a feat!

by the time josh got back on friday i was ready to get things done. we did this just in time for halloween:

{snoopy and lucy}

super cute, right? snoopy and lucy. i love it. i also stained my cheap IKEA frame. josh found this in a book a while back and i've been meaning to frame it. done.

{framed book dedication}

saturday night was full of drinking manhattans and watching a sort of scary movie. i'm a baby, but i agree to watch one scary movie per year. it's a big deal. and sunday was football. both my team and josh's team lost so we drowned our sorrows in drinks and dinner at Henry Public. our favorite spot.

{captain lawrence & blanc de blanc}

then we did this and got ready for some serious trick or treaters.

{halloween sugar cookies}

No comments:

Post a Comment